Intravenous EDTA chelation has been used with dramatic safety and efficacy to treat blocked and hardened arteries for over 50 years. Studies show it is especially useful for those with Type 2 diabetes.
- Decreases inflammation in the arteries
- Decreases calcium build up and improves elasticity of the blood vessels
- Decreases blockages
- Promotes collateral circulation around blockages
Intravenous treatment that combines an activated form of oxygen and ultraviolet blood irradiation that activates a wide array of healing mechanisms.
- Increases cellular energy production
- Improves oxygen utilization
- Increases blood supply to tissues
- Decreases platelet aggregation
- Activates antioxidants and decreases inflammation
- Inactivates bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites
- Promotes cellular repair
- Enhances immune activity
- Decreases auto-immune activity
Injecting an activated form of oxygen and the patient’s own platelets, platelet rich plasma, or stem cells in the form of exosomes into joints and connective tissues stimulates healing from arthritis or injuries that cause chronic pain and stiffness. Professional athletes in every sport utilize this treatment to return more quickly to the field of play and to prolong their careers.
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases blood supply
- Increases energy production
- Activates stem cells
- Promotes regeneration of tissues
- Growth factors for bone, ligament, tendon, skin, collagen, elastin
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical hormones are manufactured drugs where the hormones produced – estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone – are identical to human hormones. Since they are identical to what occurs in nature, they are not patentable, so there is no drug company interest in them. Studies suggest that bioidentical hormones are more beneficial than synthetic hormone-like drugs and that they are safer.
LDA/LDI treats food and environmental allergies, autoimmune diseases, and chronic active infections such as Lyme, Babesia, Mycoplasma, Epstein-Barr, Herpes, and many others by desensitizing the immune system to allergens and to offending organisms. It is an extremely safe treatment; those with peanut or shellfish allergies are candidates for the treatment.
Intravenous Vitamin C
Intravenous Vitamin C has been demonstrated to support the treatment of cancer whether patients are receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Increases the effects of chemotherapy on the cancer
- Improves appetite while on chemotherapy
- Decreases cancer pain
- Helps protect the patient’s own tissues from chemotherapy
- Helps protect the patient’s own tissues from radiation injury
- Promotes healing
- Improves the activity and the quality of life of patients undergoing cancer treatment
Peptide therapy is gradually evolving as a game-changer in medicine. They are small molecules made up of a chain of amino acids. Peptides are signaling molecules. Our bodies make over 7,000 peptides, although the total number is unknown. Peptides regulate our tissues. Some of the peptides are hormones, like insulin, but most are more tissue specific. There are peptides for everything – immune support, neurological repair and cognitive enhancement, infections, libido, autoimmune, weight loss, sarcopenia, bowel repair, connective tissue repair, interstitial cystitis, anxiety, hair growth, healthy aging, etc. This therapy has been growing rapidly around the world. Over 80 are in use and hundreds more are being studied’ Most are subcutaneous injections that you do yourself at home. The injections are similar to insulin injections, which diabetic children do easily to The injections are similar to insulin injections, which are done easily.
Votiva is a non-surgical, non-laser, state-of-the-art option for feminine rejuvenation that helps women regain normal functioning after childbirth or with the changes of aging. It helps tighten the tissues of the pelvic floor wall, vagina, and other areas of the body. It is an office procedure with little down time.
Urinary Stress Incontinence
- Vaginal Laxity of the Vaginal Canal and Labia
- Vaginal Dryness
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Stretch Mark Smoothing
- Pain on Intercourse
For a free consultation, call 434-956-4100
Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge, non-surgical skin resurfacing treatment that produces enhanced collagen and elastin production and improves blood supply. It is an office procedure with little down time. All skin types and all parts of the body may be treated.
- Reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Increase tissue firmness on the face and body
- Improve the appearance of scars and stretchmarks
- Treat active acne and reduce acne scarring
- Reduce rosacea
- Brighten skin tone
For a free consultation, call 434-956-4100
I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Castro by a friend. I didn’t know there are treatments that can actually cure diseases. After struggling with chronic Lyme disease for so many years, I am now living a normal life. What a blessing!