Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI) and Low Dose Allergy Immunotherapy (LDA)
Low Dose Allergy Immunotherapy (LDA)
LDA treats allergies:
- All foods, Alpha Gal, and most food additives
- Hundreds of North American environmental allergens – trees, grasses, weeds, flowers, mammals, insects, reptiles, molds
- Hundreds of chemicals
LDA is the best allergy treatment because it not only treats allergies, it also treats hypersensitivities. It accomplishes these by activating your immune system to grow T-regulator cells. These cells modulate your immune system so that it does not overreact or underreact.
LDA has several appealing features:
- The frequency of treatments is only once every two months for the first year, then a reduced frequency of the treatments until you are done
- Drops under the tongue; no injections
- The allergens used to make the treatment are so dilute that all of the allergens can be given in a single dose – the foods, environmental and chemical allergens
- No allergy testing is necessary
- Extraordinary safety; there has not been a single case of an anaphylactic reaction since the 1970s when LDA was developed, including patients who had a history of anaphylactic shock prior to treatment with LDA
Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI)
LDI is a treatment that was developed using the LDA strategy. LDI treats chronic infections and autoimmune diseases:
and several other chronic infections
A chronic infection is immune mediated – your immune system is imbalanced by the presence of organisms and this leads to chronic inflammation. Taking antimicrobial drugs to kill the organisms not only does not eliminate the problem; the long courses of drugs used to treat chronic infections will most likely severely damage your microbiome.
LDI keeps your immune system from overreacting to the presence of the organisms. This mechanism also reduces autoimmunity:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Ulcerative colitis and Irritable bowel
- Interstitial cystitis
LDI can be given in the same dose as LDA.
Dr. Castro is one of only two doctors I would seek and highly recommend for chronic disease. The natural and alternative methods he uses work and he has been very successful in treating diseases like cancer, arterial blockage, diabetes and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia. The natural treatments he uses heal the body, unlike drugs which only treat symptoms allowing the body to become sicker.