LDA & LDI
Low Dose Allergy Immunotherapy (LDA)
LDA is the best allergy treatment because it not only treats allergies, it also treats hypersensitivities. It accomplishes these by activating your immune system to grow T-regulator cells. These cells modulate your immune system so that it does not overreact or underreact.
LDA has several appealing features:
- The frequency of treatments is only once every two months for the first year, then a reduced frequency of the treatments until you are done
- Drops under the tongue; no injections
- The allergens used to make the treatment are so dilute that all of the allergens can be given in a single dose – the foods, environmental and chemical allergens
- No allergy testing is necessary
- Extraordinary safety; there has not been a single case of an anaphylactic reaction since the 1970s when LDA was developed, including patients who had a history of anaphylactic shock prior to treatment with LDA
Can Be Used To Treat
- All food allergies, including alpha-gal
- Environmental and seasonal allergies
- Chemical hypersensitivities
- Histamine intolerance
- Mast cell activation
- Latex allergy
Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI)
LDI is a treatment that was developed using the LDA strategy. LDI treats chronic infections and autoimmune diseases.
A chronic infection is immune mediated – your immune system is imbalanced by the presence of organisms and this leads to chronic inflammation. Taking antimicrobial drugs to kill the organisms not only does not eliminate the problem; the long courses of drugs used to treat chronic infections will most likely severely damage your microbiome.
LDI keeps your immune system from overreacting to the presence of the organisms. LDI can be given in the same dose as LDA.
Can Be Used To Treat
- Irritable Bowel
- Chronic infections – Lyme and co-infections, mold, PANDAS, PANS, EBV, Herpes, mycoplasma, Staph, MRSA, hepatitis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Autoimmune diseases – RA, interstitial cystitis, Lupus, MS, Sjoren’s, scleroderma/systemic sclerosis
- Hormone replacement intolerance