Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation
Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation (EBOO)
EBOO is an ozone treatment that is the most powerful ozone treatment that exists. It provides the benefits of what other ozone treatments do, only to a far greater degree.
What do ozone treatments do?
- Decrease systemic inflammation
- Improve immune functioning, whether dealing with infection, cancer, or autoimmune disease
- Kill virus, fungus, bacteria
- Oxidize toxic substances
- Improve the microcirculation, the blood supply to the tissues
- Improve energy production in the mitochondria, the life force
What does UVBI do?
- All of the above on the ozone list but with different mechanisms
- Works synergistically with ozone
What conditions can be improved with EBOO/UVBI?
- Chronic illnesses such as Lyme, mold, EBV, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune disease
- Immune support for cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
- Age-related decline
How is EBOO done?
- Two IVs are placed, one in each arm
- Blood slowly circulates from one arm in to the other, like dialysis
- The small amount of blood outside of your body is ozonated and irradiated with ultraviolet frequencies, and the blood is filtered
- Two to three of your five liters of blood are treated, that is over a half gallon of your blood
- The treatment takes around an hour
- An optimal course is three treatments, seven to ten days apart